Chicago Wellness Week:
- Monday: We began Wellness Week with a healthy breakfast. We built our own breakfast bowl (yogurt, granola, and fruit and milk).
- Tuesday: We took a break from our busy day to relax with a 20-minute chair massage, everyone loved it.
- Wednesday: Xynergy hosted a “Stress Management” class. Everyone that was in the office attended. Lunch consisted of organic rotisserie chickens, green salad, grilled veggies, roasted red potatoes, tzatziki/yogurt sauce, and tofu, everyone loved the wholesome, healthy lunch as well as the presentation.
- Thursday: The office joined a StrideKick Competition at the beginning of the month. The person with the most steps logged in the last 21 days won a $25 gift card to Whole Foods. Andrew Tiburzi took home the prize completing with 164k steps.
- Friday: We had four participants from the office participate in the amazing race around KTGY Chicago, a race around the block. The day was a bit cold, but sunny, the perfect running weather. Alex Reed took first place and won a $25 gift card to Whole Foods.