Kamran Charmsaz – Design for the Ages
The Mid-Atlantic Multifamily Investment Summit
June 21, 2016
September 20, 2016 | Westwood Country Club, Vienna, VA
Design for the Ages: Strategies and Amenities that Meet the Unique Living Requirements of a Diverse Demographic Base, Including Millennials and Empty Nesters
Proposed Discussion Points:
* What are the must have items?
* How to improve design elements in older properties?
* How will you adjust when the market shifts?
* What are the trends that have passed?
* Where do the new ideas come from?
* Latest and greatest in design products
* Kamran Charmzaz, Associate Principal, KTGY Architecture + Planning
* Faith Nevins AIA, LEED AP Principal, Marks, Thomas Architects