Manny Gonzalez – The Urban Opportunity: Developing Senior Living in Metro Markets Webinar
Senior Housing News
June 28, 2018
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CDT
- Manny Gonzalez, Principal, KTGY Architecture + Planning
- Patricia Will, CEO, Belmont Village
- Dana Wollschlager, Principal, Plante Moran Living Forward
- Ben Burke, President, CA Senior Living / CA Ventures
Drawn by walkability, easily accessible health care, and proximity to myriad services and entertainment, statistics show older Americans are pursuing the city lifestyle. Shifting real estate dynamics have opened opportunities for senior living to develop in these high barrier-to-entry markets, prompting a surge in mid-rise and skyscraper projects from coast to coast.
During this webinar, experts will discuss:
- The economics and investor calculus behind these high-profile, high-price-tag projects
- How the environment and the expectations of urban seniors will spur innovative features and design elements
- Incorporating the landscape into the architecture and design of urban developments
- Overcoming land and construction costs, site scarcity, barriers to entry, lengthy entitlement processes and funding challenges
- How urban development might redefine senior living for the next generation of consumers
Personalized links to GoToWebinar will be distributed shortly before June 26 in a separate email.
As part of this webinar, you may choose to purchase a special ticket that includes both the webinar and our research report, “Inside the Urban Opportunity” for an additional $100. This offer is a 50% off discounted rate from our standard report pricing.
Early bird pricing for the webinar is good through June 1, 2018.
*Everyone will receive a copy of the presentation and recording of the webinar*
Questions: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org