Rohit Anand – Metrostudy Consumer Insights Webcast
March 30, 2017
Date: March 30th 2017
Time: 2pm ET / 11am PT
Duration: 1 hour
A Discussion on a Difficult Topic: Affordability in Today’s Housing Market
Join us on March 30th for our quarterly Metrostudy Consumer Insights Webcast to hear an overview on the challenging topic of Affordability in today’s housing market. Our leadership team will be joining forces with an architect and homebuilder to collaborate and share different vantage points on this timely topic.
Wondering how to be prepared and better address the affordability issue in your role and market? As many metro markets face a housing shortage and all time peek home prices, this is sure to be a not to be missed event for anyone participating in the residential construction space.
We will be sharing interesting “affordable” projects and solutions from across the country and will present a few projects in more detail from the voices of KTGY Architecture + Planning and Brookfield Residential. Additional topics to be covered and discussed as part of the session:
- What is “affordability” and what does it look like in your market?
- There are a few ways to deliver affordably priced new homes—which option is best for you?
- How do I still make money while designing and selling an “affordable home”?
- What sacrifices are buyers willing to make to own a new home?
- How do I build a house with fewer options that sells?
- What are the wants vs. must haves in a new home?
- What works/doesn’t work from the perspective of an architect and builder?
This webcast will be a collaborative effort. Have a specific question that you would like our presenting panel to address on March 30th? Send your suggestions to Heather Knutson at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 23rd and we will address as many as possible.
Paige Shipp -Metrostudy Regional Director DFW Texas
Penny Arensdorf – Metrostudy VP of Consumer Segmentation
Logan Kimble – Director of Land Development Brookfield Residential
Rohit Anand – Principal at KTGY Architecture + Planning
Click “Visit Link” below to register