Ben Seager – Chicagoland Senior Housing Real Estate State of the Market
Illinois REjournal: State of Chicagoland Senior Housing
November 10, 2020
9:00 AM CT
Virtual Event: Chicago, IL
Ben Seager, AIA, LEED AP, Director, Design, KTGY Architecture + Planning
Dora Kay, AIA LEEP AP, Senior Living Sector Leader, Moseley Architects
James (Jim) Kutill, MAI, Managing Director, Integra Realty Resources
James Kutiill, MAI, Managing DirectorIntegra Realty Resources
Jerome Finis, CEO, Pathway to Living
Michael Hayford, Director of Multifamily Business Development, Midwest, Kastle Systems
Rudy Trebels, CEO, Wedgewood Investment Group
Bluma Broner, Managing Director, Healthcare, CIBC
Jacob Gehl, Executive Managing Director & Co-Founder, Blueprint
Keven Bennema, President & CEO, Charter Senior Living
Suzanne Koenig, President & Founder, SAK Management LLC
• What are today’s demographic trends and how is this affecting the Senior Housing Market?
• With our aging population, lots of developers are turning to Senior Housing. Is there a risk of oversupply?
• What amenities are “Must Haves” for seniors today?
• What, if any, current Covid measures will remain in place after a vaccine?
• What measures are facilities implementing to prevent infections and keeping residents safe?
• Is Telehealth the new norm?
• How is technology influencing today’s senior housing operations?