Four-KTGY Designed Communities Received Top Honors
The Orange County Register
February 7, 2016
Four KTGY Architecture + Planning-designed communities received seven top honors in the National Association of Home Builders 55+ Housing Council’s Best of 55+ Housing Awards competition. KTGY is based in Irvine. The winning designs include:
The Freedom Collection at Victory at Verrado in Buckeye, Arizona, developed by Maracay Homes
• Gold Award for the Best 55+ Universal Design Home or Community
• The Freedom Collections’ Entertainer Plan received the Gold Award for the Best 55+ Detached Home 1,701-2,400 Square Feet
• The Freedom Collections’ Traveler Plan won the Gold Award for the Best 55+ Detached Home Over 2,400 Square Feet
Azulón at Mesa Verde in Costa Mesa, California, developed by MV Partners, an affiliate of C.J. Segerstrom & Sons
• Gold Award for the Best 55+ Market Rate Rental Community
Latitude in Summerlin, Nevada, developed by Newport Pacific Land Co.
• Gold Award for the Best 55+ For-Sale Community On the Boards.
• Latitude’s Vertical Duplex Homes received the Gold Award for Best 55+ Attached Home On the Boards
Camino del Rey Senior Apartments in Santa Clara, California developed by ROEM Development
• Silver Award for the Best 55+ Affordable Rental Community