KTGY-designed Communities Win Silver Nugget Awards
Real Estate Rama
March 31, 2016
Award Wins Highlight Design Excellence in Single-Family Detached Homes
IRVINE, CALIF. – (RealEstateRama) — International award-winning firm KTGY Architecture + Planning is pleased to announce that three KTGY-designed residential communities have garnered five top honors in Southern Nevada Home Builders Association 2016 Silver Nugget Awards competition. The Silver Nugget Awards program honors excellence in the Southern Nevada home builders’ industry.
KTGY’s award-winning designs are:
- Franklin Park at Providence in Las Vegas by Toll Brothers
– Brisbane Model: Single Family – Detached Home – $316,000 to $375,999
– Santa Rosa Model: Single Family – Detached Home – $376,000 to $500,999
Surrounded by stunning mountain views, Franklin Park at Providence is a community of luxurious highly-customizable single-level and two-story single-family detached homes in Las Vegas. Both the Brisbane and Santa Rosa floor plans have a striking covered entry that leads to a spacious open floor plan with a strong emphasis on indoor-outdoor living.
- Teton Cliffs at Skye Canyon in Las Vegas by Woodside Homes
– Payson Model: Best Design and Architecture, Production Home – 2,001 to 3,000 SF, Priced $300,001 to $500,000
– Sandstone Model: Best Design and Architecture, Production Home – 3,001 to 4,000 SF, Priced Under $500,000
The Payson and Sandstone models at Teton Cliffs at Skye Canyon offer homes for families with children and for empty-nesters seeking to move up in square footage and diversity of space, but who also want a more affordable location and aesthetic away from hectic bustle of downtown Las Vegas and The Strip. Emphasis is on more livability to drive sales with indoor-outdoor living, flexibility and distinctive entertaining spaces.
- Montecito in Las Vegas by Toll Brothers
– Trapani Model: Best Design and Architecture, Production Home – 2,001 to 3,000 SF, Over $500,000
Montecito’s Trapani model offers an open, flexible, single-level home great for entertaining and taking advantage of spectacular views of Las Vegas Strip and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. The Trapani model home is located on an oversized 65’x120′ lot in a gated neighborhood within the amenity-rich master plan community. Flex spaces are a major feature of this beautiful home giving buyers the ability to customize their home to fit their specific lifestyle.
The award ceremony was held at the Red Rock Casino in Las Vegas on Saturday, March 19, 2016.