KTGY Congratulates its Inaugural Class of ELEVATE leadership Graduates
June 1, 2017
IRVINE, Calif. – International award-winning firm KTGY Architecture + Planning is pleased to announce the graduates of the firm’s inaugural ELEVATE leadership program. ELEVATE leadership is an exclusive, one-year proprietary training program for leaders within KTGY designed to encourage the evolution of the firm and to ensure that KTGY as a firm is growing, thriving and continually searching for better.
“These individuals exemplify the leadership qualities that make our firm strong, creative and enduring,” said KTGY CEO Tricia Esser.
The graduates of the ELEVATE leadership program are:
- Kamran Charmsaz, CSI, CCCA, LEED AP, associate principal, based in KTGY’s Tysons office, responsible for residential and mixed-use projects in the Mid-Atlantic region;
- Brittany Choisnet, chief financial officer, based in the company’s Irvine office;
- Keith McCloskey, LEED AP, executive director, designer responsible for the overall design vision for all of the Los Angeles office’s architecture projects;
- Jessica Musick, associate principal, based in Oakland, responsible for leading the design of high-density, multifamily and mixed-use developments;
- Mark Oberholzer, AIA, LEED AP, associate principal in the high-density design studio in Irvine;
- Bill Ramsey, AIA, NCARB, principal, based in Oakland, responsible for residential designs in the Las Vegas, Nevada area;
- Alan Scales, AIA, principal in Irvine responsible for low density and small lot designs;
- Nathan Sciarra, AIA, NCARB, associate principal in Denver, responsible for overseeing residential and mixed-use projects in the Denver metro area;
- Bryan Sevy, AIA, LEED AP, associate principal based in Irvine handling multifamily and mixed-use designs; and
- Michael Tseng, AIA, director of design and planning for the Retail Studio in Irvine.
“ELEVATE leadership is a highly-selective, 12-month training program offered annually to 10 of KTGY’s leaders,” said Esser. “This series of educational courses is taught by both in-house talent and outside leadership experts. This year’s graduating class started at KTGY’s 2016 annual meeting of partners and key leaders, and graduated at our recent annual meeting.”
Ramsey, a graduate from the firm’s Oakland office said, “The ELEVATE leadership program’s combination of rigorous educational subject matter, with interactions between leaders from offices across the country, created an unparalleled leadership training program!”
Scales, a fellow graduate from KTGY’s Irvine office, agrees with Ramsey and added, “I know that I can speak for all of my fellow graduates when I say this was truly an amazing experience! Our CEO, Tricia Esser, can’t be thanked enough for developing the program and finding the time to mentor our group. We are grateful for her mentorship and leading by example, and wish the next ELEVATE leadership class all the best!”
About KTGY Architecture + Planning
Celebrating 25 years, KTGY Architecture + Planning is an international award-winning full-service architecture and planning firm delivering innovation, artistry and attention to detail across multiple offices and studios, ensuring that clients and communities get the best the firm has to offer no matter the building type or location. KTGY’s architects and planners combine big picture opportunities, leading-edge sustainable practices and impeccable design standards to help create developments of enduring value. KTGY serves clients worldwide from offices located in Chicago, Denver, Irvine, Los Angeles, Oakland, Pune and Tysons. Call 888.456.5850 or visit www.ktgy.com.