Joseph W. Hirsch
Regional Development Director
Joseph Hirsch is the regional development director, for KTGY covering the midwest region of the United States. For over 25 years Mr. Hirsch has been focused on advising land owners, developers, institutions and government entities regarding investments in land development, environmental remediation, and the design, engineering, and construction of buildings.
Mr. Hirsch is experienced in advising clients from the early project development process including feasibility studies, site due diligence, programming, budgeting, land planning and design team selection, to construction delivery. He is responsible for introducing KTGY’s design and architectural capabilities to prospective clients, and assisting current clients in leveraging the firm’s subject-matter expertise to produce successful project outcomes.
- Part of the team involved in advising Titletown Development LLC, the Green Bay Packer’s real estate development arm, on the design of approximately 85 luxury townhomes, within a 45-acre entertainment, dining, retail, commercial and residential hub in Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin – located adjacent to legendary Lambeau Field.
- Worked with the Public Building Commission of Chicago to assemble a skilled team of women and minority owned firms, of sub-consultants, to engineer and design the Ogden International School. The building achieved LEED gold certification. This public school’s sustainable design strategies include photovoltaic glazing, garden roofs, and storm water harvesting, and is located in Chicago’s Gold Coast neighborhood.
- Environmental site investigation and remediation for the development of Renaissance Place in Highland Park, Illinois, an office, dinning, retail, and entertainment, mixed-use development
- Assisted Wiseman-Hughes with wetland delineation and site due diligence for the planned development of single family homes in Oswego, Illinois.
- Assisted multiple non-for-profit organizations in the Chicago area with early project programming, budgeting, and fundraising support for the design and construction of new buildings that have included The Catherine Cook School, and MetroSqaush.
- On-site hazardous material and environmental compliance management for A. Finkl & Sons in Chicago, Illinois.
- Volunteered with Habitat for Humanity to work in the West Pullman neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois, as part of a team constructing new single family homes.
- Volunteered with Rebuilding Together for Metro Chicago to work at Fifth City Child Development Institute, located in the West Garfield Park neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois. Served as a team member in refurbishing this day care and education facility, which is focused on supporting young underserved children.
- Volunteered with the Society of Marketing Professional Services – Chicago Chapter, to serve dinner to families at the Ronald McDonald House located in the Streeterville neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois.
- Parent Volunteer at the Francis W. Parker School in Lincoln Park. Previous member of the school’s sustainability committee.
Bachelor of Arts
University Colorado Boulder
Illinois Institute of Technology,
Stuart School of Business
Urban Land Institute
Real Estate Investment Association
Lambda Alpha International
Program Committee Member - Ely Chapter
International Council of Shopping Centers
Society of Marketing Professional Services,
Executive Advisory Panel, Past President